Boston on the Go - a Bostonian guide to keeping yourself busy and in the know. Ideas on things to do, places to shop & dine, and what to talk about when you're out and about in the Boston area.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tomorrow @ T. T. The Bear's: Bryan Scary and the Shredding Tears!!

Few weeks ago on my music binge spree, I stumbled up on a band named "Bryan Scary and the Shredding Tears". I have to say their whole album (Flight of the Knife), (<-iTunes Store link) just blew me away!


You can't quite pin point their sound, but you can definitely hear who influenced them. Start with David Bowie and add bit of Queen and Zappa then throw in a good measure of The Beatles... I could go on, but you get the point. Their music is a hodgepodge of eclectic musical sandwich that is deliciously fun to listen to!

Anyhoo, to catch these blokes live, head to T.T. The Bear's tomorrow, 05/29/2008. Tickets are only $10.

0 Comments: