Boston on the Go - a Bostonian guide to keeping yourself busy and in the know. Ideas on things to do, places to shop & dine, and what to talk about when you're out and about in the Boston area.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Savant Project Review

Some friends and I hit up the Savant Project in Mission Hill area, on Tremont Street. The bar area itself is really cozy, great for a date or hanging out with friends, but I knew I fell in love with the place when the TV above the bar was playing Jim Henson's Labyrinth. Hott! (Btw, the waitress said the movies change)

The menu has fun cocktails (the seasonal wildberry mojito was delish) and the food is separated into tapas and full menu. The food was overall good, but the paella I got was more indian rice fare than traditional paella. So, I would recommend hitting this place up for some drinks and dessert (fried twinkie! is back in Boston!) or drinks and apps.

0 Comments: