Boston on the Go - a Bostonian guide to keeping yourself busy and in the know. Ideas on things to do, places to shop & dine, and what to talk about when you're out and about in the Boston area.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

If you like art...

We all have our own opinions about art, but there is a little bit of everything at the new British prints exhibit at the MFA in Boston. The prints are from 1914-1939, so for all you history fans, yes, this is the time from World War I to the beginnings of World War II. The prints cover topics of sports, people, speed and urbanization. The prints range in beautiful colors to ones of just black and white. I didn't think I would think much of the exhibit, but it was fun and made me want to buy a print of my own. :) The exhibit is here at the MFA until June 1st. Remember, Wednesday nights after 4:45 are free.

0 Comments: