Boston on the Go - a Bostonian guide to keeping yourself busy and in the know. Ideas on things to do, places to shop & dine, and what to talk about when you're out and about in the Boston area.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Summer 2008 Radio Hits

We all have our guilty music pleasures, and they seem to all come out more during the summer. Here's a list of those songs you hate to love, love to hate so far this summer.

Already overplayed, but still catchy...

-Usher - "Make Love in this Club"
-Danity Kane - "Damaged"
-Madonna feat. Justin Timberlake - "4 Minutes to Save the World"
- The Ting Tings - "Shut Up and Let Me Go"
-Lil Wayne - "Lolipop"
-Pussycat Dolls - "When I Grow Up"
-Katy Perry - "I Kissed a Girl"
-Chris Brown - "Forever"
-Maroon 5, feat. Rihanna - "If I Never See Your Face Again"
-Jesse McCartney - "Leavin"
-Coldplay - "Viva La Vida"
-Britney Spears - "Break the Ice"

Songs I forgot (thanks Meredithk1981):
-Ray J - "Sexy Can I"
-Jonas Brothers - "Burnin' Up" (do people really listen to them?) :)

Two songs I'd like to see get on this list: Ne-Yo's "Closer", Lindsay Lohan's "Bossy"

Did I miss one? Click comment and let me know.

2 Comments:

g funk said...

Saw this from Philip Hughes' blog (the DL-ed Yankees pitcher) and it has to be one of the most disturbing videos ever. Though to be fair I haven't seen Kate Perry's original one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqOAlKUP4Ok

Meredithk1981 said...

Great list! What about Ray J's "Sexy Can I" or the Jonas Brothers' "Burnin' Up?" I know the radio stations want NKOTB's "Summertime" to be the hit of the season, but I don't think it's as big as they would like it to be...

Thanks again for the post!